Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Nipple chat....giggle



Hi Sweeties; I have to admit and I am sure you all who know me know I LOVE to have my breasts played with. They are incredibly sensitive and always have been. I love them suckled, licked, nibbled, bitten, lapped, fondled and just grabbed as handles while being serviced by my playmate from the rear. I will admit, I am not a "morning gurl", but to be be woken by my lover as he is sucking on my nipples always guarantees he will get the blow job of his life :-) if he is smart enough to work me up through my titties. My ass is his and for as long as he wants it too...giggle.

Although there are loads of toys http://store.adam4adam.com/kinky-nipple-suckers_1300.html) available for nipple play, nothing can compete with an nice tongue, nibble and bite then suckling. I have a lover this past summer who fucked me in his back yard as I was pinned against his laundry post and line. He grabbed two clothespins and snapped one on each of my nipples. I immediately came, and he used his free hands to prop me close to him while he finished deep inside me.

Kisses!

No comments: