Monday, August 08, 2011

Just thinking....







I posted this just before to twitter but earlier today while shopping I picked up a couple microfiber panties. I normally don't buy microfiber though I do like the feeling when I wear them. They have a very light and clingy fit to them. I also love the way they fill every nook and curve on my body. I also love to sleep in them and the way they snuggle between my thighs and ass. They feel so sexy like I am being massaged all night. And there is nothing like being made love to in them. They easily tear off if your lover is anxious plus the cost of them makes them affordable to lose or have taken. Often my undies disappear by the time I leave or get dropped off :-) giggle, souvenirs I guess? hehe; what are your thoughts? kiss...


- Posted with or without clothes using BlogPress from my iPhone, ...giggle

No comments: