Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Sexy Poem...Enjoy with kisses!



Sensual and slow is the way I wish to be with you,
to take you between my hands and please you so,
to taste every tender kiss from your softest lips,
to feel the swaying off your manly hips.

As my long slender fingers caress the silkiest skin,
I feel the emotions stirring from deep within,
that familiar longness of want and lust start to gently begin..
the flowing juices make my body ache even more so and my mind wanders within.

Pure pleasure I taste as I kiss you slow and deep,
moments like this I wish to tenderly keep,
swollen parts of us I see from the corner of my glazed and lustful eyes,
I know what is due to come will surely make you moan and sigh.

Caressing my nipples, I stare into your wanton gaze,
We could spend hours here playing, even long days,
I want to tease you and please you, make your manhood erupt,
to caress and you and please you, to gently bite you and suck.

Endless sensations of need I hope that you will slowly feel,
as your hands come down to my breasts and begin to urgently peel,
the lace that restrains, keeps me combined into this dress,
without your help and understanding I shall not be able to rest.

As our bodies discover the way each of us is,
I know you feel the wave of ecstacy, this moment of true bliss,
for months I have hoped and wished to be here in your arms,
now I know that I can settle and look towards waves of pleasurable calm.

No comments: