Saturday, October 08, 2005

What I love......


Some clothes. Some, nice clothes. Where to start...

Shoes: Well, heels, obviously. Red, and a knitted skirt to match. See, I'm tall-ish and although I want the heel to show off my legs and I enjoy the way heels make you walk from the hips, I don't want to be cracking my head in the ladies room.

Stockings (well, some form of hosiery, but there's no point going in half cock, it's all cock or no cock at all) held with garter. I know hold ups are all the rage AND a damn sight easier to wear (esp. With legs are as long as mine), but well... And besides, I love the feel of that thin strap against a shaved thigh. While I'm on the subject, there is no greater sensual feeling than that of sheer stocking on shaved flesh.

Underwear, well, since I'm pretty much naked at present and I don't want to catch a chill... Well, here's the thing, there are two joys about underwear. One is the restrictive aspect, a snugly fittted bone hipster or boyleg that gives you a sexy shape with a nicely sexy push bra, mmmm gives me shortness of breath at the sheer thought. A bra strap across the shoulder and a tight pair of lace panties to complete the feminine curves. Or, alternatively, silk, light, cool, floating silks and satins, like being touched by your favorite lover as you stand, sit, walk then breath. Well, in this case, the former. Good dressing (like make-up) begins with foundation. In this case the curves are needed rather than pure pleasure. Anyhow, who's to say there's no pleasure in dressing up.

The dress (can also be a sexy skirt and blouse, although they're are no bad choices here). Again red, got to match the shoes and lipstick too for that matter. Halter neck, to show off my back. Tight around the body and breasts (hence the underwear) and then flaring out in the skirt, coming to a halt just above the knees.

Hair (long, brown) would be up in a ponytail emanating from the crown, that way I could loosen it and let it down should someone take my eye... mmmmm ya like? tell me what you think! kisses & Huggs!!!!

No comments: