Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Wigs for the Transgendered...


Lets talk about wigs for a moment. I realize many girls in the Transgendered Community have to rely on some decent hair, if you've been the unlucky receipient of the dreaded "male pattern baldness."

Granted, you've got to have personal confidence - in the first place - to either transition, or just live the lifestyle you've chosen, but one of the easiest ways to get clocked, honestly, is a bad wig.

One of the coolest places I've found to buy exquisite wigs (of ALL kinds) is International Wig.

Besides just being one snazzy site, they've got a super selection. You can even earn free wigs, plus there's a newsletter with money-saving coupons...Just to name a few highlights.

I'm bringing this up because I get a ton of requests for wig info. I hope this helps!

No comments: