Monday, July 12, 2010

Can we chat about the glory?... giggle

May I Talk About....?
I still enjoy exclusive Gloryhole dates with my safe D&D free friends at two local Adult Bookstores. One shop offers a black curtain between the booths with a slit up the center so we can easily part the curtain and play. I love sucking cock this way, its so cheap and dirty. Sometimes I will suck off my partner until he explodes in my mouth, drips of cum down my chest between my breasts. I love being topped between the curtains whenever possible on other occasions or in the same night if my partner is worked up enough to pop a second time.

The second store uses the traditional wall with a large hole cut out. I like this one too since this store allows two people in one booth so long as we keep coins in the movie machine. This is great for threesomes (two tops in one booth with me in the adjacent booth). The first place with the curtains is especially hot when I get horny to have spectators; guys watching me work my friends cock or his pumping my ass with his penis. My friend loves to cum in my ass then pull out gently so his sperm runs out my ass and down my balls and drips off the tip of my turgid cock. :-) He is such a showoff.

Either way, I love Gloryhole fun with the right people. Just my two cents... kiss!

No comments: