Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Story Time; Lets talk a little about "DP" True Story

I was first exposed to DP or "Double Penetration" (fitting two penis's in a single anus or vagina, but I will be covering the anal sex one) years ago when and BF and I arranged a meeting / date with a safe married man at a Red Roof Inn. We never imagined DP since it was supposed to be two bottoms (me as one, and the other guy Geoff) and one top, my BF Joe. But Geoff go so hot and hard over playing with my ass, that he begged to top me after Joe finished in me. I can remember Joe loved laying on his back in bed and I loved mounting him me on top, nipples to nipples kissing each others; we loved to kiss and tongue kiss. Geoff loved eating my ass while Joe's cock was deep inside me. Joe loved to use Anal-ease when we fucked(desensitizing cream used to take the pinch out of anal sex) , a product I never really liked since I always loved the feeling of a mans penis sliding deep inside me. The feeling as he pushed in and stroked his cock deep in me... then pulling out, like a piston. Anal-ease for me took that pinch or feeling of my anus being stretched and pulled as it accommodated my lovers cock. Dont get me wrong, its fine, just not my cup of tea always.

Anyway, Geoff was getting super hard. His cock was long and thin. and he was loving the feeling of squatting behind us and rubbing his cock between my checks and pushing his cock against Joe's meat that was banging the heck out of my ass. I loved the feeling of his added weight on my back while his cock was poking at my already filled ass. The sensual emotion Joe and I were feeling was intense. We were really into each other, very passionate and affectionate. I whispered to Joe if he minded if I let Geoff inside me, he looked at me and said sure. But I explained I was his Boi and Geoff could only play if he could fit his cock in me while Joe's penis still was in me; because my ass was his... Joe smiled then kissed me. We explained to Geoff the deal and he was all for it.

Joe softly pulled out so Geoff could lube the three of us with Anal-ease. We agreed Joe would start with the tip of his cock first since Joe's penis had a narrow uncut head. My ass was stretch a bit from Joe penetrating me earlier. Once Joe was about an inch in, Geoff positioned himself over me then began to guide his hard narrow cock into my half filled ass. Even with the anal-ease, I still felt the hurt as my anus widened to accommodate both cocks in my ass. Giggle, I can remember both men sounded like parking attendants as they worked together to make sure both cocks were tip to tip. side by side inside me. We kept this position for about five minutes, this gave me a little time for my anus muscles to relax. Once the pain dissipated I gave them the ok to work together making sure neither of their cocks popped out. Inch by inch they slowly pushed in...

The feeling of both cocks inside me was incredible. The friction and girth against the walls of my anus gripped each cock so tightly that Joe began to feel the urge he was going to cum soon, Geoff was fucking me hard and the friction caused my cock to suddenly ejaculate, firing my sperm into Joe's groin. Joe immediately exploded inside me, his sperm acted as lube allowing Geoff to fuck me even hard as Joe's cock began to soften. I could feel Joe's cum oozing out of my ass. Suddenly Geoff ejaculated inside me; the feeling felt like a milk shake enema. All three of us collapsed. I immediately cleaned off both Joe and Geoff sucking what was still remaining from them.

It was so nice, I have enjoyed DP with patient and affectionate lovers ever since, ...kiss

No comments: