Saturday, July 10, 2010

Dinner, Drinks, a Dance and My Breasts....


I met this really nice guy (lets call him Jeff) tonight on a causal date we had set up just after I returned from being on business. He was only twenty years old, and we met funny enough at a local Kohls. I was shopping for new undies and he apparently noticed and made the easy assumption they were for me. We chatted for a little, then agreed to meet for dinner and a quick drink. I met him in drab wearing black jeans, and a thin white dress shirt (open neck). The only catch I did was wear a lacy white bra under my white dress shirt...giggle. No one really noticed, but he eventually did during our after dinner drink. We decided to try this noir style gay pub. The room had a black light type lighting that set off the white lace pearl fringe along the cleavage area on my bra. Jeffs eyes locked on my chest then said "wow, is that a bra your wearing?" I said yes then asked if he liked it. He definitely did. For the rest of our night, her remained locked on my chest, it was the most amazing thing. I will admit, under slightly different circumstances (if he was much older) I might have felt a bit uncomfortable if he were acting like a "dirty old man" ...giggle. But he was only 20!, so for him, he really did love my breasts, I unbuttoned my shirt to the third button; that left a perfect view down my cleavage for him. We had four drinks, one slow dance then decided it was time to go since Jeff worked a night shift. He opened the door for me, then got in. As soon as he stepped in we embraced in a very deep and long kiss. He took me in his arms; I loved his small kisses on my neck and ear lobes, along my neckline and the fleshy tops of my breasts. He then politely begged me to allow him to suckle my nipples. And I will admit I was getting pretty hot and bothered making out with this cute undergraduate.

I agreed then we took a parking spot a bit further back for darkness and privacy. I unbuttoned my shirt, , Jeff un-clipped the front clasp that dropped open each bra cup and allowed my breasts to fall out with the left nipple immediately being the first to fall into his mouth. His tongue and suction were spot on, as he treated my nipples like a new born. I began to rub myself through my jeans, but immediately switched and began rubbing Jeff's basket which was already rock hard. ... I find the deepest passion in making my lovers satisfaction primary and mine secondary. I unzipped his zipper, belt and slacks then reached into his boxer briefs, and took hold of his solidly hard penis, then began to stroke it gently in his briefs as he continued to move from one nipple to the other then back to the first one. I place my hand to my mouth and moistened my fingers, then rubbed it as lube on this cock as I began to stroke him with a increased speed. His cocked oozed large amounts of precum. His moans were so passionate; he said "soon baby", I melted.. I begged Jeff to gently grab my nipple between his teeth and softly bite and pull so I could feel a "sensual pinch".
His balls were tight and full and I knew he was going to explode soon, his moans began to get louder, when he finally said. "Oh God. I am going to cum!" Jeff continued to nibble and suck my breasts then his body began to shudder, his cock exploded, sending long thick jets of sperm against my tummy, my black jeans and all over my hands as I continued to pump his penis for every drop. It was quite a large and very deliciously gooey mess in his SUV I would have to say. ;-).
Jeff was so sweet, we kissed for a bit longer as he fingered my nipples and I continued to stroke his soft gooey cock,,,
mmmmm .... nice Kiss

No comments: